“Prevent Harm on the Farm!”
Put your filmmaker hat on and create your own original video on farm safety! Your video could feature examples of how to be safe on the farm, raise awareness of safe best practices, or just tell a story that highlights farm safety. Remember to have fun and be creative!! Submitted videos will be judged and winners will be featured by Farm Safety Nova Scotia in promotion of farm safety.
1. Entries will be accepted until September 30th, 2018.
2. Contestants must be between the ages of 9 and 21 years old.
3. Contestants must be residents of Nova Scotia.
4. Video submissions must be no longer than 2 minutes in length and include the Farm Safety Nova Scotia logo.
5. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and the link included on the Video Entry Form. Waivers for all those appearing in the video must be included with the submission.